• Vaival Technologies strictly prohibits the use of forced, compulsory, or trafficked labor, whether in the form of workers or subcontractors, in any part of its business.
• We uphold the fundamental principles and rights at work, including the elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labor, as defined by the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions and guidelines.
• We will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking.
• Vaival Technologies will ensure that employees are treated with respect and dignity and are provided with fair and safe working conditions, in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Vaival Technologies is committed to conducting due diligence on all new and existing suppliers and business partners to ensure they also have robust anti-slavery policies and practices in place. We will assess and monitor the risks of modern slavery within our supply chains and take appropriate actions to mitigate and address these risks.